I provide individualized, multisensory tutoring that is supported by the latest research for children, teens, and adults with known or suspected dyslexia with the Barton Reading & Spelling System. I teach spelling, as strongly as reading, grammar, basic punctuation, fluency, prosody, and morphology.
For prospective parents, please schedule a phone consultation first.
- Initial phone consultations: for parents considering hiring me for tutoring, IEP consultation or dyslexia screening.
- Student screenings: to determine if your student is ready to begin the Barton Reading & Spelling System and to discuss the details of the tutoring relationship
- Tutoring: minimum twice-weekly, either in-person or remote
- IEP consultation: for parents needing advice about navigating the process and obtaining appropriate accommodations from a public or private school.
- Dyslexia screening: determine your student’s risk or likelihood of dyslexia; the nine subtests designed to imitate an expert assessment process by measuring four basic processing features known to contribute to dyslexia risk, and two reading achievement skills whose development typically lags in dyslexia.
If you have any questions, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org